Smart Excipients & Polymers Catalog
Our Drug Delivery Solutions Business Unit coordinates our Smart Excipients & Catalog Excipient activity. Seqens strongly believes in the potential of new cutting-edge technologies.
To support its customers, Seqens offers a large range of capabilities for custom Drug Delivery excipients to improve the Bioavailability and efficiency of existing APIs, as well as materials for Medical Devices, 3D printing…
Our commitment is to support our customers in reaching the highest requirements in terms of ingredients performances, selectivity and quality.
Vitamin E TPGS
Vitamin E TPGS, a non-ionic surfactant, water soluble derivative of natural Vitamin E, is a multirole excipient for pharmaceutical drug delivery innovation. It offers a wide range of properties (improvement of bioavailability, surfactant properties…) and various types of formulation and administration pathways. Vitamin E TPGS is used in multiple formulations for drugs in therapeutic areas that are approved by different agencies like the FDA, the EMEA and the PMDA.
Expansorb® portfolio of Bioresorbable polymers
EXPANSORB® GMP poly(lactic acid co-glycolic acid) and poly(caprolactone) bioresorbable copolymers are among the best-in-class functional excipients for controlled-release of injectable drugs, included in multiple commercial formulations, and commonly used material for resorbable medical devices.
Seqens can provide small or bulk quantities for Polylactic acid (PLA)/Poly Lactic-co-Glycolic Acid (PLGA)/Polycaprolactone (PCL) ± Poly Ethylene Glycol (PEG) polymers over 50 references & 2 grades: classic and Low Monomer and Powder (check our catalog for more details).
With a dedicated R&D team and a long-term expertise, Seqens will be your partner on each formulation development step, from screening and finetuning to manufacturing material enclosed into your commercial formulation.
Discover our Aramon Production site in France
Would you like to visit our workshops and laboratories?
Please contact our sales representative who will show you around our building at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMpekk®, implantable poly-ether-ketone-ketone polymer
IMPEKK® is designed for permanent surgical implants such as spinal, cranial, orthopedics, dental and is extremely suitable for Additive Manufacturing. It is composed of ether (flexibilizing) and ketone (rigidifying) groups. Our IMPEKK® range possesses multiple properties such as chemical inertness, an elastic modulus close to cortical bone, an outstanding compressive strength and more. Furthermore, IMPEKK® is particularly designed for Additive Manufacturing.
SEQENS unique offer is composed of:
- IMPEKK® granules for testing and development with IMPEKK® 1G-T
- IMPEKK® filament for testing with IMPEKK® 3D-F-T
- 100 m³ of GMP reactors
- 50 L – 10 000 L vessels
- Organometallic chemistry
- Large-scale hydrogenation
- Diborane chemistry
- Ethylene oxide reactions
- Biocatalysis platform
- Polymer production (PLGA)
- Enzymatic synthesis Skraup reactions
- FDA 2018
- ANSM 2021
EcoVadis CSR Rating: Silver certification
Surface: 120, 000 m²
Capabilities: 190 m³ of ISO 9001 reactors and kilo-lab
Flagship technologies: Most standard organic synthesis reactions (large volumes)
Certifications: ISO 9001
Surface: 48 000 m²
Lab surface: 700 m²
- Total reactor capacity: 92 m³
- Reaction vessels: 1 to 6 300 L; temperature -80°C to +250 °C
- Multi-purpose state of the art cGMP facilty: 4 independent, vertical integrated production trains 800 L train, 2 x 3 000 L trains plus 1 x 3 000 L low temperature hydrogenation reactor and 6 000 L train
- Classic two-floor layout Facility: 20 vessels with capacity between 800 and 6 000 L (glaslined and SS)
- Autoclaves (operational range up to 100 bar)
- Kilo-Lab: 3 reactors: 25 / 100 / 250 L
- Reductive amination
- Organometallic reactions
- Protected AADs (Aminoacid derivatives)
- Carbonylation & Hydroformylation
- Pressure aminolysis, other reactions under pressure
- Cryogenic chemistry
- Enantiopure synthesis
- Cyanation high volumes (NaCN) C-C coupling
- FDA 2018
- German Pharma Authority 2018
- ISO 9001
- ISO 50001
Number of scientists: 25